541-797-2226

Responsive Design

Smartphones and tablets account for 60% of all web traffic. If your website wasn’t built responsively (and if it wasn’t built within the last couple years, it most likely isn’t), that means your site is only optimal for the other 40%…and that’s not good for your business. The rise of mobile and it’s dominance as an internet browsing device should no longer be ignored. HDA Web Design builds ALL websites with responsive coding techniques, which means no matter what kind of device your audience is using to view your site, the site will automatically adapt all images, text, menus and overall aesthetic to deliver the finest user experience possible.

contacts

Optimization

People can’t buy what they can’t find. You can be assured your site will be built with the latest search engine optimization techniques to facilitate people finding YOU when they’re looking for a business in your industry.

speedometer

Speed

A slow website will hurt your search rankings, and be a turn off to your potential customers. We take great care to ensure your site will load quickly, and be easily navigable.

trends

Tracking

Keeping an eye on your website analytics (and knowing what to look for) is the single most important thing a business owner can do. We can send you detailed reports as often as you’d like so you can know where your site traffic is coming from, where people are going on your site and how many people are viewing it.

tools

Support

Whether you’d like to learn how to operate your site after we build it, or have us manage it for you we offer support that’s second to none in the industry.

Have HDA Build You a Site

Contact Us
Share This